gTar for the iPhone

I think I saw a recent USA Today chart that said only 20% of guitar players took their first lessons with an intent to make music. The other 80% play to get some.¬†Well, it is America’s newspaper, so who are we to doubt? If you’re ready to go the tunes-for-tang route (sorry, that was crass), we’re happy to report it’s easier than ever to learn how to play, especially with gTar for the iPhone. This solidly-built guitar features a space for your iPhone which then triggers the LED lights, showing you what frets and strings to tend to. With varying levels of difficulty, you can start out in easy mode and soon have the ladies in an “easy mode” of their own.

Leave a Comment