Longer pieces from this week. Definitely not bathroom reading. Unless you have a severe case of diarrhea.
– Tragic story of Christy Mack and MMA fighter War Machine [ESPN]
– Trader in the wild [Businessweek]
– 10 biggest Marvel heroes not yet seen in live action [Observation Deck]
– The funny man behind Judd Apatow [NY Times Magazine]
– The machines are coming! [NY Times]
– Make millions (but there’s a catch) [New Yorker]
Time for the weekend. That means sitting on your porch and sipping mint juleps. While you do that, check out what happened while you were knee-deep in TPS reports.
– What? Google ‘Alexis Wright’ and ‘popsicle’? Don’t mind if I…oh my. (Vanity Fair)
– Now there’s an actual reason to put your girlfriend in a plastic bag. (The Blemish)
– Know what 200 cals look like before you shovel food in your maw. (Twisted Sifter)
– Beck does Bowie in 360°. (A.V. Club)
– They did what on Walking Dead this week? (Brand New Cool)
– You like the Bentley Continental GT Speed Convertible. How’s it drive? (Driven)
– Pew pew. What makes for a good story in video games? (Unfinished Man)