Girls who read are hot. Especially when they do it topless.
– Dude steals other guy’s girl right in front of him. So much sad [The Blemish]
– Beautiful Australian architecture made from shipping containers [Smatterist]
– Topless girls reading pulp fiction in the park. NSFW. [Coed Topless Pulp Fiction]
– Amazing insight into Steve Kerr and how his dad’s murder affected him [ESPN]
– Hot yoga instructor fail [Strange Beaver]
– Here’s what the little girl from the Missy Elliott videos looks like now [Buzzfeed]
– Black bear breaks into cabin for late night booty call [Reddit]
– Cop ambushed by huge tree branch during traffic stop [The Blaze]
– Japanese cabby offers diuretic-laced snacks to watch passengers pee [Gawker]
Porn stars have the best selfies. Ever.
– Rachel Wilson’s boobs are bouncy (The Blemish)
– 10 best porn star Instagrams (GuySpeed)
– Sad Etsy boyfriends (Sad Etsy Boyfriends Tumblr)
– How to make big money with illegal tv/movie streams (TorrentFreak)
– Steve Aoki throws cake at wheelchair-bound fan (Youtube)
– 13 Trader Joe’s food hacks (First We Feast)
– The inside scoop behind NBA Jam (ESPN)
– Get to know the Japanese love industry (Man of Many)
– Pearl Jam jam & speak on Fallon (Consequence of Sound)
They’re the shoes that brought NBA star Derrick Rose to tears. Well, OK, maybe the accompanying video and his recovery from a shredded ACL also had a little to do with his press conference breakdown, but nonetheless, the adidas adiZero Rose 3 ($160) come with a compelling backstory. They feature synthetic and nubuck leather, an oversized tongue with a reflective D Rose logo, and an actual illustration of his family tree on the inside of the tongue. Damn. Tito, get me some tissue.
After taking his talents to London and snatching up a gold medal for Team USA, Nike has decided to keep LeBron James as a pitchman (rumor had it they were gonna ditch him for Gary Ilgauskas, Zydrunas’ cousin). They’re also rewarding him with his own shoe! And they ain’t half-stepping either. The Nike LeBron X features a Hyperfuse construct with Flywire upper, a Nike+ Basketball add-on, and a full-length Nike Zoom unit. You’ll notice that Nike symbol is backwards. I betcha Gary’s would’ve been straight.
The bubbly has barely dried on the postgame hookers’ asses from the NBA Finals, and yet time marches on. If you wanna own the top-of-the-line version of the preeminent basketball game this fall, go ahead and pre-order the Dynasty Edition of NBA2K13 ($99.99, PS3, Xbox 360). You’ll get an artistic Spalding basketball; Skullcandy earbuds; basketball-textured controller skin; and extra in-game content when the software shoots into retail in October. Ladies of the evening not included. :(